In this post I will give you the full set of cod modern warfare updates patch notes today.
The call of duty updates has gone live across Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
The Season 5 Update download size will be approximately 34-54 GB, for free to play Warzone who are up to date with the latest update.
…Also 34-54 GB for owners of the full version of Modern Warfare.
In addition, you can get more details of modern warfare update here.
Hey folks, if you have any desire of playing, you can start downloading now.
This latest set of cod modern warfare updates patch notes is big. It is introducing Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 5 fully.
Also all the changes that includes weapon rooster, the map and others.
I will be giving you a summary of all that’s included…all the major new features.
Also there are additions that are included as part of the latest shake-up from Infinity Ward.
Furthermore, the Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 5 road map is available.
Table of Contents
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Updates Patch Notes
- COD Modern Warfare Updates Patch Notes | The General Fixes
- Modern Warfare Fixes
- SPECIAL OPERATIONS | SURVIVAL
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Updates Patch Notes
Kaboom!…Here is the Playlist Update:-
- Search and Destroy Double Down [12 v 12]
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Ground War [Adding Verdansk International Airport]
- Oil Rig and Harbor 24/7
- Face-off [Livestock]
- Br Solos Buy Back [previously called Br Solos Stimulus]
- Blood Money Quads
- Br Quads
- Mini Royale Trios [Fast-paced Battle Royale in condensed area of Verdansk]
- Br Trios
- Br Duos
COD Modern Warfare Updates Patch Notes | The General Fixes
- Fix for a bug where Juggernauts, Emergency Airdrops and Care Packages did not get properly refunded to the player, if getting the message ‘Too many vehicles, refunding kill streak’ in a custom game
- Fix for an issue where a player’s choice of weapon fire plus scope states were not saved, after interaction with Sentry Gun, Care Package and Shield Turret
- Stopping Power rounds are now to be preserved on weapons that are dropped
- Added Weapon Inspect
- There is a fix for an issue where store bundle images could get stuck on the previous bundle image when scrolling on PC
- Fixes to prevent screen tearing
- Added a brief decay period, when transitioning from heavy footsteps [sprint, tactical sprint] to lighter footsteps [walk]. This addresses players immediately becoming quiet upon slowing down from fast movements
- The issue where the default scope on the Rytec AMR cannot be customized has been fixed
- Fix for an issue where Price and Gaz occasionally loose their eye models while navigating various menus
- Fixed a bug where, when the ‘Head shots Only’ option is set in a custom game, the male operator hit boxes aren’t functioning properly
- [Weapon tuning and other weapon adjustments will be coming in a future patch. Stay tuned for updates.]
Modern Warfare Fixes
In this Modern Warfare update today we have –
- Fix for the invisible collision that shows up in Baraket Promenade
- Fix for an exploit where the players were able to give themselves unlimited ammo
- There is a fix for an issue that enabled players to receive ‘wallbang ‘ kills when shooting through players
- Fix for a bug were the 23.0″ RPK Barrel was appearing broken in the Gunsmith Menu, and in-game.
- A VO line has been added when a players High Alert warning is triggered
- Fix for an exploit using Care Package and Recon Drone
- The Bludgeoner which is the PKM will now gather ammo from other weapons of PKM
- Fix for an issue where for the Precision Airstrike, players were hearing the missed VO right after calling it in
In the Warzone update you will see –
- Fix for an issue where the players were unable to call in any Air Strikes
- The FR 5.56, now has increased effective damage range
- There is a fix for the ‘Alive in Gas’ challenge timer
- There are new Warzone loot items
- Before now the Most Wanted contract was able to respawn players that were dead. Now, it can respawn players in the Gulag in any state
- Gulag weapons can now rotate every week between four sets total
- There is a fix for seeing invalid pings on the heartbeat sensor
- For all semi-auto DMK and semi-auto Sniper Riffles, there is increased effective damage range
- New VO Lines have been added to warn players of enemy Recon Drones that are being called in near them [only BR]
- Fix for an issue where the player’s physics can be controlled by the Helicopter, while they parachute out
SPECIAL OPERATIONS | SURVIVAL
- New map added, Crash
- Fix for exploit, that involves the Equipment Store
- Stability improved
- Added Keybind for Air Vehicles’ Horn in the ‘Killstreak and Vehicles’ tab in the Options menu
- VRAM usage now displayed in two separate bars. One for multiplayer, the other for Warzone
CALL OF DUTY LEAGUE
- Fix for exploit while inside the blue kiosks on Piccadilly
- New restricted attachments –
- Underbarrel – Merc Foregrip
- Muzzle – Suppressors [all]
- Optic – Thermal Sights [all]
CO-OP MODES [Classical Special Operations, Survival, Tac Ops]
- New Challenges: Playing it Borgart – Defeat enemies in style , while supporting teammates in these CO-OP Focused Challenges
- Team Ping now enabled in these modes
In conclusion, watch this video for more MW Update today. Cheers!
Be among the first to get the latest news and updates about the games you love!
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe